Our honeycomb fouta revisited
Designed in France and produced in Ksar Hellal in Tunisia, the hamman towel Sablée is entirely woven in recycled cotton and without chemical component..
Its original weaving gives way to a large ecru band reminiscent of the color and warmth of sand.
Use it as a bath towel or pareo for the shower, the beach, the spa or the hammam. Give it as a birthday, wedding or birth gift, your loved ones will be delighted.
- Thinner than a traditional towel, it takes up little space
- No more wet towels, it dries very quickly
- 100 recycled cotton Dimensions: 200 x 100 cm Weight: 400g400g
- Hand-knotted weaving and hand-knotted fringes in Tunisia
- Free delivery in parcel relay within 3 working days
- Care: Machine wash 30 to preserve the matss
- Recommendation: the more you wash your fouta, the more absorbent it will be