A refined and very absorbent weave
Designed in France and designed in Ksar Hellal in Tunisia, the Fouta towel Nid D'abeille is entirely woven in recycled cotton and without chemical component. Its honeycomb weave makes it naturally more absorbent and softer than a traditional weave. Its white stripes are very elegant..
Use it as a bath towel or pareo for the shower, the beach, the spa or the hammam.
- Thinner than a traditional towel, it takes up little space
- No more wet towels, it dries very quickly
- 100 recycled cotton Dimensions : 200 x 100 cm Weight: 400g400g
- Hand-knotted weaving and hand-knotted fringes in Tunisia
- Free delivery in parcel relay within 3 working days
- Care: Machine wash 30 to preserve the matss
- Recommendation: the more you wash your fouta towel, the more absorbent it will be