A refined and very absorbent weave
Designed in France and made in Ksar Hellal in Tunisia, the Fouta Nid D'abeille is entirely woven in recycled cotton ♻ and without chemical components. Its honeycomb weave makes it naturally more absorbent and softer than a classic weave. Its white stripes are very elegant.
Use it as a bath towel or pareo for the shower, beach, spa or Hammam.
- Thinner than a traditional towel, it takes up little space
- No more wet towels, it dries very quickly
- 100% recycled cotton
- Dimensions : 200 x 100 cm
- Weight: 400g
- Hand-knotted weaving and fringes in Tunisia
- Care: Machine wash 30 to preserve the fringes
- Recommendation: the more you wash your fouta towel, the more absorbent it will be